Professor Warwick’s medicolegal practice is based in Wessex. He has written over 4000 Reports over the past 21years and is an Expert on the entire range of Hand and Wrist Conditions seen in medico-legal practice. Both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims are reviewed for Claimant and Defendant.
Professor Warwick holds medicolegal consultations in Southampton, Winchester and Jersey. His offices are 75 minutes from London Waterloo, 15 minutes from Southampton Airport, 10 minutes from Southampton or Winchester stations, 30 minutes from Salisbury, Portsmouth, Basingstoke and 45 minutes from Bournemouth and Poole.
What you can expect from Professor Warwick’s Medicolegal Practice
I am in current clinical practice. I have been preparing medical reports for over 21 years. My reports are scrupulously independent of the source of instruction and contain a range of opinion if I see one exists. I appreciate and comply with, the cost and time pressures associated with litigation. All Claimants are dealt with in a sympathetic and professional manner. I welcome formal and informal discussion with the legal parties to help resolve matters for the Court. My opinion is based upon many years of experience of medicolegal practice with current high-level clinical experience, an exceptional academic practice and up-to-date training in both medico-legal and clinical matters. My medico-legal work is fully indemnified by Sempris. My practice is GDPR compliant.
- Member, British Orthopaedic Association Medicolegal Committee (2016- )
- Reporting over 21 years
- Personal Injury and Medical Negligence.
- Defendant and Claimant
- Training courses on “Single Joint Expert Reporting and Excellence in Report Writing” (Bond Solon) “Surgery and the Law”, (Royal College of Surgeons). “Medical Negligence Reporting”, “Witness familiarisation and Courtroom Skills” 2015
- Listed in the APIL register, Law Society Directory of Expert Witnesses, UK Register of Expert Witnesses,
- Lecture, AVMA January 2016, APIL Sept 2017
- Please download the Ts and Cs.
- Separate rates available for NHSR Panel solicitors
- Deferred payment terms and fixed fees for Reports are acceptable