Professor Warwick’s medicolegal practice is based in Wessex. He has written over 4000 Reports over the past 19 years and is an Expert on the entire range of Hand and Wrist Conditions seen in medico-legal practice. Both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims are reviewed for Claimant and Defendant.
Professor Warwick holds medicolegal consultations in Southampton, Winchester and Jersey. His offices are 75 minutes from London Waterloo, 15 minutes from Southampton Airport, 10 minutes from Southampton or Winchester stations., 30 minutes from Salisbury, Portsmouth, Basingstoke and 45 minutes from Bournemouth and Poole.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM PROFESSOR WARWICK’S MEDICOLEGAL PRACTICE
- An enthusiastic, helpful and professional approach.
- Willing to give informal advice by email or telephone
- A mature and sympathetic view of each party’s perspective
- A balanced, well reasoned, articulate and meticulously prepared Report
- Many years of experience of medicolegal practice, with current high-level clinical experience, an exceptional academic practice and up-to-date training in both medicolegal and clinical aspects
- An appreciation of, and compliance with, the cost and time pressures associated with the Jackson Reforms
- Work indemnified by the Medical Defence Union
- Fees which are reasonable and justified, with an efficient and effective use of billable time.
- Response to correspondence within 7 working days
- Appointments within 6 weeks
- Reports delivered by email usually within 1 week of interview with client
- Deferred terms on request
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- Consultant Hand Surgeon specializing in conditions of the Hand & Wrist at University Hospital Southampton, Wessex Nuffield Hospital, Sarum Road Winchester, Jersey General Hospital, Princess Elizabeth Hospital Guernsey
- Five clinics each week and five operating lists for hand, and wrist conditions.
- I deal with injured upper limbs every day in my usual work.
- Reporting over 19 years
- Personal Injury and Medical Negligence.
- Training courses on “Single Joint Expert Reporting and Excellence in Report Writing” (Bond Solon) “Surgery and the Law”, (Royal College of Surgeons). “Medical Negligence Reporting”, “Witness familiarisation and Courtroom Skills” 2015
- Listed in the Law Society Directory of Expert Witnesses, UK Register of Expert Witnesses, APIL register
- Experience of Court attendance, Expert Discussions, Conference with Counsel
- Member, British Orthopedic Association Medicolegal Committee
Terms and conditions can be downloaded from the tab below. I respectfully request that these are signed and returned with the letter of instruction.
I appreciate the costs for the Instructing Solicitor of running a PI or clinical negligence case and for this reason I will readily defer fees. The Terms and Conditions can be amended accordingly on request.
Hand Clinic Medicolegal Ltd, Wessex Nuffield Hospital, Southampton, SO53 2DW
Office 0345 4500 540
Mobile 07887 651451
E Mail medicolegal@ handsurgery.co.uk or email@example.com